Do you ever hear your child screaming and crying from another room or outside?
We heard this a lot with our son, screaming at his brother. We would come running to see what was going on. As soon as we left the room, the screaming and crying would start again. We got frustrated all the time.
Short on time was not unusual for us, whatever we were doing, no more than 2 minutes later we would hear the screaming again. Our sons were OK but they needed some time-out to themselves.
We created this story to reduce the stress and frustrations. The boys were a lot settled and calmer when they learned to recognise this life skill.
This story I need My Own Space will help children with:
- emotional regulation.
- reducing meltdowns & anxiety.
- sensory issues like noise, touch & smell.
- over stimulation by providing ‘time-out’.
What you get
- One ready-made life skill story book in 2 sizes
- Child size - for little hands to hold (210mm x 148mm)
- Adult size - share the storytelling with the child (210mm x 297mm)
- A Guide: How to use our story books
- Helpful Info: How to keep the child interested!
- Digital Downloadable PDF & Zip Files
- Access on desktop, tablet & mobile
- Language - English
- Pages - 9
You can use our stories in creative ways!
- Printable for individual or group activities
- Posters & handouts of the life skill
- Visual schedules
- Cut & paste activities with storytelling
- Story time on the mat
- Print & use plastic sheet protectors
- Protect with laminating and store in a ring binder
- Print & use protective mini photo album
The products on our website are downloadable digital goods. No physical product will be shipped to you.
*All products purchased on our website are for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.