Going to the Supermarket was one of the biggest struggles for us. Our son would start screaming, trying to run away, collapsing to the floor and crying.
Have you ever felt like every pair of eyes in the Supermarket are staring and judging you? This was a common thing for us, where our son was unable to communicate and control his emotions.
Every time there was a meltdown, we got so embarrassed and just wanted to hide away, which was difficult to do in the Supermarket.
We created this story because we want to save you the embarrassment of a meltdown or tantrum, and that feeling of being judged. We’ve been there and don’t want you to go through this or experience it.
This story made our lives so much easier. After repeating the story to our son prior to going to the Supermarket, he had a breakthrough. He learned to control his emotions and was prepared of what to expect.
This story Going to the Supermarket will help children with:
- preventing meltdowns.
- reducing tantrums and anxiety.
- waiting & turn taking.
- managing emotional regulation.
- sensory issues like noise, touch & smell.
- reducing fear of going to the Supermarket.
What you get
- One ready-made life skill story book in 2 sizes
- Child size - for little hands to hold (210mm x 148mm)
- Adult size - share the storytelling with the child (210mm x 297mm)
- A Guide: How to use our story books
- Helpful Info: How to keep the child interested!
- Digital Downloadable PDF & Zip Files
- Access on desktop, tablet & mobile
- Language - English
- Pages - 17
You can use our stories in creative ways!
- Printable for individual or group activities
- Posters & handouts of the life skill
- Visual schedules
- Cut & paste activities with storytelling
- Story time on the mat
- Print & use plastic sheet protectors
- Protect with laminating and store in a ring binder
- Print & use protective mini photo album
The products on our website are downloadable digital goods. No physical product will be shipped to you.
*All products purchased on our website are for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.