Is every morning the same? Having no time, struggling to get yourself ready and the kids. Juggling getting dressed, getting breakfast, lunches, kinder or school drop offs and so on.
We never had time in the mornings, getting the entire household ready and out the door! We made this story because we needed to make our lives a little easier and less hectic in the mornings.
We never thought that we would have any spare time in the morning. Surprisingly, reading and practicing the story to our boys every day, we got back some time.
They showed independence by learning to get dressed themselves, which was fantastic! The story got rid of our morning stress, and we could see the amazing improvements with their self-care skills.
This story I can get Dressed Myself will help children with:
- follow instructions, having patience.
- supporting the child with help.
- developing fine & gross motor skills.
- encouraging independence & confidence.
- improving self-esteem.
- self-care skills.
- FUN getting dressed
What you get
- One ready-made life skill story book in 2 sizes
- Child size - for little hands to hold (210mm x 148mm)
- Adult size - share the storytelling with the child (210mm x 297mm)
- A Guide: How to use our story books
- Helpful Info: How to keep the child interested!
- Digital Downloadable PDF & Zip Files
- Access on desktop, tablet & mobile
- Language - English
- Pages - 9
You can use our stories in creative ways!
- Printable for individual or group activities
- Posters & handouts of the life skill
- Visual schedules
- Cut & paste activities with storytelling
- Story time on the mat
- Print & use plastic sheet protectors
- Protect with laminating and store in a ring binder
- Print & use protective mini photo album
The products on our website are downloadable digital goods. No physical product will be shipped to you.
*All products purchased on our website are for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.