Playing outside in the backyard at home or at a friends or relatives house had its challenges.
Our sons both wanted to be first, and they became upset, overwhelmed and cry when they didn’t come first, especially when we were at someone else’s house.
We worried and stressed every time they would go outside to play because it always ended up it tears. They didn’t know what to do or how to play with others. They just wanted us to be with them. Which is OK but we needed some time-out.
We made this story because our boys needed to learn how to play outside with other kids and without us being there all the time. The story gave us the time-out we needed and the boys learned to play nicely.
This story I’m going to Play Outside will help children with:
What you get
- social skills of sharing, taking turns & waiting.
- reducing fear of playing outside.
- pretend play, having FUN!
- imagination, thinking what to play with & how.
- confidence to have fun playing outside.
- sensory issues needing ‘time-out’.
- One ready-made life skill story book in 2 sizes
- Child size - for little hands to hold (210mm x 148mm)
- Adult size - share the storytelling with the child (210mm x 297mm)
- A Guide: How to use our story books
- Helpful Info: How to keep the child interested!
- Digital Downloadable PDF & Zip Files
- Access on desktop, tablet & mobile
- Language - English
- Pages - 10
You can use our stories in creative ways!
- Printable for individual or group activities
- Posters & handouts of the life skill
- Visual schedules
- Cut & paste activities with storytelling
- Story time on the mat
- Print & use plastic sheet protectors
- Protect with laminating and store in a ring binder
- Print & use protective mini photo album
The products on our website are downloadable digital goods. No physical product will be shipped to you.
*All products purchased on our website are for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.